THE ALTER EAGLES
Lauded for their accuracy, the Alter Eagles are a tribute to the Eagles, pure and simple and in a typical two hour set play many of the band's greatest hits, including Hotel California, Desperado, Life In The Fast Lane, How Long, Lyin' Eyes, Take It Easy and One Of These Nights. The Alter Eagles are: Steve McCormack (guitars, vocals) Alan Tomkins (keys, guitars, vocals) Mike Bradley (guitars, vocals) Ollie Green (drums and percussion) and Rob Beattie (bass, vocals). We hope to see you at a show soon.
- "...smashed it ........ what an amazing group of musicians ....... if there is ever a tribute band you want to see, go see these ....... they will blow you away!!"Steve Mullins
- "Having seen you play last year, I brought my wife and three friends to see you at the Boom Boom club. We all enjoyed the performance very much, and they were impressed. Afterwards, I looked up a couple of Eagles videos on Youtube, and honestly, I preferred your live performance. The singing is great; Jay and Mike are superb. The evening was the entertainment highlight of my year, decade even."Graham Beresford
- "My Wife and I saw you last night at the Pavilion, Broadstairs. We both thought you were excellent and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. About 20 years ago we saw the Eagles and you were every bit as good. Thank you for a great evening. I hope you will do future shows in the East Kent area, as we will be coming again."Gary & Marta Easton
- ”What a fantastic gig at the Komedia. I honestly enjoyed it far more than seeing the real thing at Twickenham a few years ago. Rock on!” Sarah Fisher Morgan
- "Wonderful gig at the Capitol in Horsham. A million thanks to all for a brilliant, stunning, stupendous evening. It went far too quickly." Sarah Whitehouse
- "The whole band were individually brilliant and excellent as a piece. A great set choice too. Sorry we couldn't have a beer after in the bar. See you again - maybe to hear Last Resort next time?" Mark Butterfield
- "Was really good to see the band again after all these years. Look forward to more gigs soon."Zoe Sired
- "Fantastic. Fantastic. fantastic. What an amazing evening. Wow."Val Hall
- "Fabulous night guys - you just get better and better." Bonita Walker
- "Had a fantastic time tonight. Not many bands can actually make their guitars sing like that. What AMAZING musicians." Fiona Osuch
- "Great show lads. Highlight was the double lead break. Wow."A. G. Kent
Music at the Northcourt
Norden Farm Centre for the Arts
"A joy to watch."
- EAST ANGLIAN DAILY TIMES
"One of the best tribute bands I can remember seeing."
- WINDSOR OBSERVER
- LEMONROCK GIG GUIDE
- BRIGHTON EVENING ARGUS
LATEST INSTAGRAM PHOTOS